Building Better Society
What's beyond the the power of Law is within the power of People
What they would never tell on LinkedIn or Facebook. Here are the facts people wish they could hide. Naked truth on everyone sleazy.
On social networking sites people post how cool they think they are. Here we give you insight into the secrets people don't want you to know, so you can see if people really are nearly as cool as they self advertise on LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. Only uncensored judgement of others can tell the truth about a person because self-judgement is always biased and friends are, too. Our insight will help you better understand a person you are about to deal with. Or if you have been abused by someone, register the case. And be nice to people. Because every fact of abuse is registered here.
Groups of people form the companies. Good companies are typically made of good people. Likewise, challenged people typically make their company go bad.
Every time a business gets ya, report it here. Also feel free to register cases on employees involved. The world deserves to know every business misconduct. When everyone stays professional at work, no one will be reported here. Until then, you may check the dark side of every business with us.
Submit Review of a Person>>
- Blog only about people over 21 and make sure you are also over 21.
- Accurately enter your driver's license and phone numbers. We check yet keep private everyone's credentials.
- Submit only severely incriminating facts of cruelty and make it relevant for the masses.
- If your spouse cheated on you, do not dump here skeletons from your closet. But if your spouse liked doing seven the hard way while you were at work, feel free to share this with the world, so the people know exactly what to expect from your eccentric ex.
- If you got in a car accident, do not post anything here. But if your accident was a clear set up, feel free to report the icy road doggy style swinger. Also, spill it in detail if the law enforcement misbehaved. By the court date you may gather a bit more evidence and witnesses.
- If you were refused a car loan, do not report anyone. But if a dealer degraded your credit score by running your credit check 18 times or refused to give back your credit card because "it got jammed in a copy machine", the public deserves to know dealer's name and all details of a misconduct.
Good luck in a better world!
The original idea of validating and challenging information posted on social networks and commerce-biased blogs is the property of eBTrends Group.
(c)2011 eBTrends. All rights reserved.